Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Therapy Annapolis Maryland
Our office provides Carpal Tunnel Syndrome therapy in Annapolis, Maryland for workers' compensation and private pay clients.
What is Carpal Tunnel Syndrome?
Carpal tunnel syndrome is tingling, pain, or aching in your wrist or hand due to pressure on the median nerve in your wrist. Carpal Tunnel Syndrome can be a mild to severe problem. It needs to be carefully daignosed by a doctor or specialist wit hspecial tests. Carpal Tunnel can lead to a loss of function of the muscles in your hand. Carpal Tunnel Syndrome can be successully treated without the use of surgery.
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Symptoms Include:
Carpal tunnel syndrome can cause
- On/Off Pain in the wrist, hand, fingers forearm up to the elbow
- hands falling asleep easily, easpecially when sleeping
- hands become tired quickly
- Tingling, numbness, weakness, or pain in the fingers or hand.
- Pain in the arm between the hand and the elbow.
- Pain radiating from your wrist up your arm to your shoulder or down into your palm or fingers, especially after use. This usually occurs on the palm side of your forearm.
- A sense of weakness in your hands.
- Frequently dropping objects.
Therapies to Treat Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Patients
The Center Annapolis offers three types of therapy for Carpal Tunnel Syndrome patients. These therapies are Occupational Therpay, Massage Therapy and Acupuncture. These therapies provide to reduce pain reduction, return function to your hand(s) as well helping the patient prevent future damage and strain. Carpral Tunnel Syndrome responds well to a combination of therpaies including splinting, certain exercises, avoid certain types of positions, Occupational Therapy (OT), massage and acupuncture. In cases where surgery release has been completed therapy is still required to help regain function and prevent future issues.
Please contact us today to learn more about our services.
Physicians, Administrators, Law Offices & Other Interested Parties
We look forward to assisting you and helping patients in need of these valuable services. We can supply your office with a Referral Kit which includes copies of our easy to use QUICK REFERRAL FORM. Please contact us today.